Here you will find things that just make you want to giggle.
And can also be thought-provoking too.
Like the above, why not paint designs on haul-away junk trucks?
Over the top displays in higher-end stores seem to be commonplace.
The vivid evening skies are awe-inspiring! I am not use to such magnificence!
Why do you pave sidewalks?
I guess so you can park on them.
The produce/farmer trucks here don’t seem to care much for tarps or netting.
This is a beautiful, nearly untouched or about to be built on, lot.
Most lots here are littered and have everything from garbage bags of trash to
empty plastic bags to
bones to rocks to
wild cats to laundry lines…
This is our city. And there was a little boy attached to the end of the homemade kite string.
Ruins and modern city, all squeezed in together!
Sometimes the best restaurants are advertised and you have to go through 4 unmarked doorways to get to the hostess.
Some other nuances include:
1. Shakira music blasting in grocery stores while I shop next to fully-covered Muslim women
2. Produce stands that pop up on the roadside one day and don’t have a schedule for return days.
3. All police vehicles drive with their emergency lights flashing.
I have no idea how I’ll ever know if they are pulling me over.
4. Ambulances makes a sort of bubbly alarm noise when they need you to move out of their way.
5. McDonalds has valet parking. And also have a McDelivery Service here.
Are you ready to come visit???